Every year, the internet is flooded gift guides. Every year, I’m disappointed by a lot of these gift guides that I see on blogs because I don’t see much that I would actually want to either purchase or receive as holiday gifts.
A lot of these things are items I already own and love and the others are all things I would totally buy for myself or a friend or family member.
(1) Catstudio Pillow – Lots of cities/states/universities available // (2) In the Company of Women by Grace Bonney
(3) J. Crew Camp Socks – Easy stocking stuffer // (4) J. Crew Bulldog Socks – I am obsessed with these
(5) Felt Letter Board – Fun gift for anyone // (6) Madewell Scarf – Always a safe bet
(7) City Map Pint Glass – For people who love beer and maps (a.k.a. me) // (8) Ray Bans – You can never have too many pairs of sunglasses
(9) Settlers of Catan – For the friend who loves game night // (10) Scrabble Tile Fridge Magnets – Or make your own using my tutorial!
(11) Patagonia Quilted Quarter-Snap – I’ve been eyeing this for weeks… // (12) 36 Hours USA & Canada – For the friend who loves weekend trips
(13) Constitution Rocks Glass – For the history nerd who loves bourbon // (14) Madewell Transport Tote – You can also get this monogrammed to personalize it a bit
(15) Herschel Duffle Bag – A great roomy carry-on bag option // (16) Madewell Bandana – Affordable option for adding a pop of color to an outfit
(17) Homesick Candle – One of my favorite recent purchases for myself // (18) Evelyn Henson Map Print – Pick out where you’ve lived or a fun place you’ve traveled!
(19) The Oregon Trail Card Game – For some good elementary school nostalgia // (20) Kate Spade Twist Bangle – Cute, classic, goes with everything
(21) Kate Spade Crystal Bangle – Another great option // (22) Madewell Arrowstack Necklace – Can you tell I’m really into Madewell lately?